- Rolf Leslie - 27 parts in the life story
of Queen Victoria, Sixty Years a Queen (1913).
- Lupino Lane - 24 parts in Only Me (1929).
- Joseph Henabery - 14 characters in the Birth
of a Nation (1915).
- Robert Hirsch - 12 roles in No Questions
on Saturday (1964).
- Michael Ripper - 9 parts in What a Crazy
- Sir Alec Guinness - 8 roles in Kind Hearts
and Coronets (1949).
- Eddie Murphy - 8 characters in Nutty Professor
II: The Klumps (2000).
- Eddie Murphy - 7 characters in The Nutty
- Jerry Lewis - 7 characters in The Family
- Peter Sellers - 6 roles in Let's Go Crazy
- Peter Sellers - 6 roles in Soft Beds, Hard
- Peter Sellers - 3 roles in Dr. Strangelove
(1964) and more.
- Mike Myers - 4 roles in Austin Powers in
- Terry Thomas - 3 parts in Arabella (1969).
- Red Skelton - 3 characters in Watch the
Source: The Ultimate
Lists Book (Carlton Books - 1998), The Internet
- Talia Shire (The Godfather and Rocky trilogy)
Mel Gibson (Mad Max and Lethal Weapon trilogy)
Harrison Ford (Indiana Jones and Star Wars
Clint Eastwood (Dirty Harry and Dollar trilogy)
(Rocky and Rambo trilogy)
James Earl Jones (Star Wars and Tom Clancy
Frank Oz (Star Wars and Muppets trilogy).
Hugo Weaving (LOTR, Matrix)
(Sources: imdb.com, All Movie Guide) - Demian,
- Julia Robers, Jean-Claude Van Damme, Brook
Shields, Helen Hunt, George Clooney, Tom Selleck,
Charles Sheen, Isabella Rosselini, Ben Stiller,
Robin Williams, Teri Garr, Charlton Heston,
Michael Rapaport, Reese Witherspoon, Bruce
Willis, Winona Ryder, Kathleen Turner, Gary
Oldman, Sean Penn, Brad Pitt, Alec Baldwin,
Billy Crystal, David Arquette, Elliot Gould,
Hank Azaria, Lea Thompson, Susan Sarandon.
(Source: The Ultimate Lists Book (Carlton
Books - 1998), The Internet Movie Database)
- Webmaster, JohnnyD
- The first technicolor film: The Gulf Between
- The first all-color talkie: On With the
Show (US -1929)
- The first full-length feature film in color:
The World, the Flesh and the Devil (GB - 1914)
- The first film in three-color Technicolor:
Flowers and Trees (US - 1932) (Walt Disney's
Silly Symphonies cartoon.)
- The first feature film made entirely in
three-color Technicolor: Becky Sharpe (US
- The first commercially successful natural
color process was two-color Kinemacolor was
made by George Albert Smith of Brighton. It
showed his two children playing on the lawn,
the boy dressed in blue and waving the Union
Jack, the girl in white with a pink sash.
- The first commercially produced film in
natural color was George Albert Smith's A
Visit to the Seaside (GB - 1908), an 8-minute
Source for above trivia: Patrick Robertson's
"film Facts." (Billboard Books -
- In the beginning of Psycho (1960), when
the lady is sitting on her bed in a black
bra, this was the first movie to reveal a
woman wearing nothing on top but her bra.
(Source: Friend) - Melissa
- The Jazz Singer (1927) is the first film
with audible dialogue. (Source: Filmhistory
class) - Webmaster
- The Cure for Insomnia (1987) - This is the
longest movie ever made at a total running
time of 85 hours (5,220 min) . It premiered
in its entirety at The School Of The Art Institute
in Chicago, Illinois from 31 January to 3
February 1987 in one continuous showing. (Source:
The Internet Movie Database) - Webmaster